Claxton Grange is a group of self contained holiday cottages in a village-like environment on the A 64 between York and Malton, in North Yorkshire. The cottages are well situated to visit local towns, the North York Moors National Park, the East coast, the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the historic city of York.
In addition to the attractions such as country houses, scenery, leisure parks, museums and shopping in York and the local towns, Claxton offers its residents shared facilities such as a tennis court and playing fields. Each cottage is decorated to the highest standard and comfortably furnished.
- Fully furnished including: TV, fridge, dishwasher, cooker and microwave
- Open Fires - coal available locally
- Electric fires also available
- Cots and high chairs available on request
- Open air, hard tennis court
- Grass area to play ball games
- Large secure car park
There is a shared laundry room with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. Some of the larger cottages do have their own washing machines.